The Products You Need. The Service You Expect.
Troxel offers the best value and quality for a full array of welded steel tubing and fabricated components, including:
- Mill length tubing
- Cut to length tubing
- Fabricated tubular components
- Fabricated and powder painted tubular components
- Aluminized steel tubing
- Tubing for automotive applications
- Assembled goods or components, roll forms, and stampings
Add Troxel's unparalleled customer focus to the package and you cannot find a better value anywhere - truly a perfect fit for anyone who needs welded steel tubing.
The Lowest Conversion Cost in the Industry
The quality of Troxel tubing is well known throughout the industry, but it is its dedication to innovation that keeps Troxel on top. Troxel's newest cutting-edge tube mill can achieve speeds up to 600 feet per minute with a double-cut cut-off that creates a dimple-free tube and is capable of holding length tolerances of plus or minus one millimeter (0.039"). With its high speed capability and its quick changeover feature, this mill enables Troxel to achieve the lowest conversion cost in the industry.
More than Customer Service
- Customer Focus - Troxel's account management team provides the best customer service in the industry. Each customer is assigned an inside account manager to champion its interests at Troxel, and to serve as the key liaison between Troxel's manufacturing groups and the customer's purchasing, logistics, engineering, quality, and product development functions.
- Superior Quality - Using the latest techniques and equipment, including an extensive metallurgical lab and a state-of-the-art Brown and Sharp Coordinate Measuring Machine, Troxel assures that materials and parts are produced within specifications - every time. Its TS16949-2009 and ISO 9001:2008 registrations are testament to its dedication to quality.
- Lean Manufacturing - In its effort to achieve world class status and to compete effectively in the global marketplace, Troxel relentlessly pursues the elimination of waste in all areas of its operations.
- Geographic Location - Troxel is ideally located near Memphis, Tennessee, one of the largest centers for distribution in the U.S.